Sunday 6 January 2013

[PICS/TRANS] KARASIA golden tapes


[Hara] 
Happy new year in the year of 2013!! As far as you guys are concerned, please have a splendid year ♥ 2013.01.06 KARA No HARA DESU (It's KARA's Hara!) :)



[Jing] 
Everyone, did you have fun at Tokyo Dome? Thanks so much for coming ♥ Let's run forward together from here on as well >_<~~ Jiyoung loves you a lot ♥



[Nicole]
 Every~one! Finally, it is Tokyo Dome! Was! Thank you so much for being together with us until today. Please be by our sides forever ♥ Let's create many unforgettable memories! I Love you ♥


[Seungyeon]
 Happy Tokyo Dome. Beautiful ♥ >o< Thank you so much for creating these memories. Let's meet again!! I love you


[Gyul]
 In the past, and now, as well as in the future, the reason why I'm able to persist on is you all, who supported KARA and me, who are watching this now. :D Umm well... I love you >_< ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment