Monday 16 April 2012

[News]Kara's Goo Hara Explains Why She Cried During the February Concert


Kara's Goo Hara Explains Why She Cried During the February Concert
In February, Kara’s Goo Hara shed tears during their first exclusive concert at the Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium. During a press conference before Kara’s concert at the Yokohama Arena on April 14 Goo Hara explained the reason for her tears. She stated, “After debuting I didn’t have a lot of chances to meet my family. Once I saw them I just began to cry.”

Goo Hara said, “My home is Gwangju and after debuting I was so busy that I’ve only been home once during a whole 5 years. I thought about all the time preparing for our concert. After showing my family ‘I am living my life’ in such a big concert hall, my heart was swept with emotions.”

Goo Hara continued, “Although it has only been a short time since I have been a member of Kara, it felt like a long time. I feel like a have a lot of responsibility now that the first digit of my age has changed. (From 1 to 2) Although I felt like there were areas I could improve, I feel satisfaction at having come this far. Although I do feel embarrassment and regret because I haven’t become perfect, during what time I have left I will try to improve more and try my best.”

Kara had their Japanese concert at the Yokohama Arena from April 14-15. 


No comments:

Post a Comment